Employee Ownership Resources
Learn More about Employee Ownership
The following resources cover a broad range of topics from business succession planning with employee ownership to building an ownership culture. This list includes links to information on employee ownership generally, as well as to resources specifically for California companies.
- Free online articles on employee ownership from the NCEO
- Additional free online articles from the ESOP Association
- The employee ownership blog from the ESOP Association
- Succession planning resources from the NCEO
- Additional succession planning resources from the Ohio Employee Ownership Center (OEOC)
We the Owners
The Foundation for Enterprise Development has released the trailer for "We the Owners: Employees Expanding the American Dream," a full length documentary on employee ownership.
The Beyster Institute at UC San Diego’s Rady School of Management works to advance the understanding and practice of employee ownership as an effective and responsible business model. We focus on education, research and consulting to promote employee ownership and the creation of effective ownership cultures.
The National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) is a private, nonprofit membership and research organization that serves as the leading source of accurate, unbiased information on employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), equity compensation plans, and ownership culture.